The Web Marketing Agency Ltd website users can view the public website and send enquiry emails to The Web Marketing Agency Ltd
Users who submit an enquiry are asked for personal information which may include name, company name, website, phone number and email address, as well as any other information that The Web Marketing Agency may deem necessary or required.
The Web Marketing Agency Ltd also may collect user survey information from time to time, aggregated information on the website usage activity of thewebmarketingagency.co.uk users and the names and email addresses of those who communicate with us via email.
Your Email Address
There are a few reasons why you might choose to give us your email address.
- You subscribe to our news
- You request a quote
- You request further information
- You subscribe updates or promotions
- You download ebooks or other digital information made available
- You post a comment on the blog.
In each case your email address is stored securely, although not always on our server. The Web Marketing Agency Ltd may securely store some email addresses supplied, on our email marketing system’s server.
We will never share your email address with anybody else.
If you would like your email address to be removed from any of these systems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some emails that we send you do not have tracking e.g. service emails with invoices attached. Some emails we can track, at an individual level, once the user has opened and clicked on the email.
We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try to improve them.
Sometimes we do use personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time.
If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should opt out of our email marketing system by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the last non-service email that you received from us. By clicking “unsubscribe” you will also stop receiving any further emails from The Web Marketing Agency Ltd, except those of a service nature if you are one of our clients.
The Web Marketing Agency Ltd uses collected information for the following general purposes:
- provision of services
- service improvement
- user support
The information The Web Marketing Agency Ltd collects is not shared with other organisations or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services users have specifically requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
- It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to and retrieved from your browser by a website. These cookies can be used to store and retrieve information about you or your computer, tablet or mobile device. This information can then be used to present you with a more personalised web experience, both on this site and others you visit.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Withdrawing Cookie Consent
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, you can do this by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.